Friday, May 2, 2008

The mind of Lacey

As I ponder life there are a few things I would change if I could:

- That I could use the term holla without sounding ridiculous
- That my best hair days didn’t always happen when I have nowhere to go.
- That my three year old didn’t have a somewhat alarming obsession with my boobs.
- That Clarksville had a Panera Bread.
- That I didn’t have to give my kids a bath every night while balancing Reid on my knee (or worse yet nursing him).
- Sometimes I wish Jake hadn’t learned to talk but only when I’m being a BAD mommy (but I get tired of hearing “mom I have something to tell you” 500 times a minute).
- That my baby’s growth spurts didn’t always seem to happen near the beginning of a super-mega-enormous box of very expensive diapers.
- That’s it because I’m sleepy.

No comments: