I've realized that lately quite a few things have come out of my mouth that I probably never would have predicted a mere 4 years ago in my pre-motherhoodness.
- "Please don't pull on your brother's penis."
- "If you stick your lovie in your poop you won't be able to take a nap with it."
- "If you pee on the church playground again you are going to get a spanking."
- Closely related: "Do NOT pee in the sandbox again".
- "If you put your chocolate chips in your train she is going to eat them."
- "Please don't pick up Reid's head and drop it".
- "Please, please, please just let me sit and enjoy this bowl of cereal in silence."
- "Ainsley, the toilet is not a toy".
I'm sure there are more if I went further back but these are just my most recent vocalizations. Fun times. Fun times.